Since opening its doors in April 2005, the Pension Protection Fund has taken on many schemes under its wing. It is currently paying out compensation to thousands of British people whose employer has gone bust. This page gives you the latest information on the schemes as they transfer into the PPF every month.
The following schemes transferred in May 2016:
- Carrington Wire Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- W W Group Pension Scheme
- Micro Metalsmiths Pension Scheme
- John M Henderson & Co Ltd Retirement Benefits Scheme
View the full list of schemes that have transferred to the PPF.
Member statistics at the end of March
- PPF members transferred - 225,534
- Members receiving compensation - 120,043
- Average annual compensation - £4,225 per year
- Total compensation paid - £2.3 billion