Since opening its doors in April 2005, the Pension Protection Fund has taken on hundreds of schemes. It is currently paying out compensation to more than a hundred thousand people after the employer standing behind their pension scheme became insolvent. This page gives you the latest information on the schemes as they transfer into the PPF every month.
The following schemes transferred in January 2017:
- Service Point UK Ltd - Stanplan F
- Northsouth Communications Limited - Omnibus Section
- Howard Smith Paper Group Pension Scheme
- Crump Newberry & Partners Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Prince Machines Limited Staff Pension Scheme
View the full list of schemes that have transferred to the PPF.
Member statistics at the end of October
- PPF members transferred - 230,664
- Members receiving compensation - 124,705
- Average annual compensation - £4,291.86 per year
- Total compensation paid - £2.7 billion