Since opening its doors in April 2005, the Pension Protection Fund has taken on hundreds of schemes. It is currently paying out compensation to more than a hundred thousand people after the employer standing behind their pension scheme became insolvent. This page gives you the latest information on the schemes as they transfer into the PPF every month.
The following schemes transferred in February 2017:
- The F & EV Linford Limited Staff Pension & Assurance Scheme
- Federated Pension Scheme for Corporate Health Limited
- West Side Fishermen Limited Section of Fishing Co-operatives (UK) Limited Retirement & Death Benefits Scheme
- The P C Werth Pension And Life Assurance Scheme
- The William Sinclair Holdings Pension Fund - William Sinclair Horticulture Ltd
- The William Sinclair Holdings Pension Fund - Williams Sinclair Holdings Plc
View the full list of schemes that have transferred to the PPF.
Member statistics at the end of October
- PPF members transferred - 230,664
- Members receiving compensation - 124,705
- Average annual compensation - £4,291.86 per year
- Total compensation paid - £2.7 billion