You are here: Skip Navigation LinksHome > FAQs

FAQ Answer

Can I still submit a paper form?

Yes, if you are unable to locate the employer details or your IP details, a PDF can be downloaded from this site and posted to us. Go the page for Insolvency Practitioners.

Published: Monday, March 30, 2009
Associated Subjects: S120 Notice;Insolvency
Associated Roles: Insolvency Practitioners
Levy Year: 08/09

Return to Results

Redefine your Search