You are here: Skip Navigation LinksHome > FAQs

FAQ Answer

I need to make a change to the S120 details I submitted - what should I do?

You will need to submit a paper s120 and a covering letter confirming that it replaces the previously submitted form.
Amendments cannot be made to electronic submissions from this site.

Published: Monday, March 30, 2009
Associated Subjects: Insolvency;S120 Notice
Associated Roles: Insolvency Practitioners
Levy Year: 08/09

Return to Results

Redefine your Search