You are here: Skip Navigation LinksHome > FAQs

FAQ Answer

I can’t find the right Insolvency Practitioner in my search results - what should I do?

We receive a list of Insolvency Practitioners from the Insolvency Service once a month, so if you are newly registered you may not be included on the list. You should submit a paper S120 form.

Published: Monday, March 30, 2009
Associated Subjects: S120 Notice;Insolvency
Associated Roles: Insolvency Practitioners

Return to Results

Redefine your Search