You are here: Skip Navigation LinksHome > FAQs

FAQ Answer

I can’t find the right company in my search results, what should I do?

The list contains details of companies that we know to be supporting a registered pension scheme. It may be that the company is new or has changed name, or that the information we hold about them is incorrect or incomplete. You should submit a paper S120 form if you cannot find the company that you require.

Published: Monday, March 30, 2009
Associated Subjects: S120 Notice
Associated Roles: Insolvency Practitioners
Levy Year: 08/09

Return to Results

Redefine your Search